Radiate Church Office Reservation Terms & Conditions
CANCELING & RESCHEDULING
Events must be cancelled either online via the Radiate Church website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Events must be cancelled 24 hours in advance.
If an event holder needs to reschedule their event, they may do so online via the Radiate Church website or by emailing email@example.com.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
Food and non-alcoholic beverages may be brought in by an event holder. At the conclusion of the event, all food and beverages should be removed from the office refrigerator.
SETUP AND CLEANING
Chairs and tables are provided and should be set up by the individual or group holding the event. Event holders are responsible for assuring that the facility is left in its original condition at the conclusion of the event. This includes, but is not limited to, returning all furnishings to their original positions, removing all decorations from the walls and trash from the floor, wiping up all spills, and removing all event materials from the space. A cleaning fee may be required from the event holder in the case of a major spill on carpet or other permanent damages.
Decorations are not provided by Radiate Church. Any decorations brought in by an event holder must be removed at the conclusion of the event. Tape should not be used on painted surfaces.
• No deliveries will be accepted by the Radiate Church staff for an event. Event holders must bring all items with them at the time of set-up.
• Radiate Church reserves the right to disallow access to the building to any event holder or vendor who has violated these guidelines.
• Visitor safety and access to public areas must be maintained during set-up periods.
• Event holders are liable for all damages incurred to the facility.
• Event holders should only access the parts of the facility that they have reserved. Other parts of the facility should be considered off-limits.
If you have any additional questions, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Radiate Offices at (803) 310-9207, Monday through Thursdays from 9am to 4pm.